This fabulous UNICORN BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Shaa’ista Kathree of The Cutest Party on the Block.
If this party doesn’t make you want to prance and dance then I don’t know what will! The white and black polka dot pattern used alongside a gold, turquoise, and pink color palette is oh so cute and the floral arrangements placed in shimmering gold vases– just stunning! This party has ideas that will inspire and impress!
The unicorn birthday party ideas and elements that I can’t wait to share with you from this darling celebration are:
- Floral and glitter gold “1” monogram
- Three tiered unicorn cake
- Turquoise and white striped table runners
- Darling glitter gold painted mason jar vases and dessert stands
- Cute party invitation
- Adorable bow banner
- Black and white polka dot curtain dessert table backdrop
- Cute unicorn horn cake pops
- And, many more unicorn party elements–search around and find your favorites!
Event Styling & Decor: The Cutest Party on the Block
Paper Artwork: The Cutest Party on the Block
Florals: The Cutest Party on the Block
Unicorn Artwork: Cupcake And Fysh
Cake: Nabeela’s Bakeshop
Cupcakes & Unicorn Horn Cake Pops: Cocoa
Photography: Gabrielles Photography
Videography: A Film Company
Party Supplies Available from this Party: