Your childhood is not complete without a lemonade stand or two, and this vintage lemonade stand party, submitted by Gabrielle Barnett of Over The Moon Events takes the childhood sweetness of the lemonade stand and ties it up with a perfect bow.
Don’t you just love the idea of combining a hallmark of childhood with all of the vintage details that we all love in a party? I know that I had a lemonade stand or two growing up and I would have loved having all of these lovely details included in this party. So, grab a tall glass of refreshment and enjoy this lovely party.
Vintage Lemonade Stand Party
Keep your eyes open so you don’t miss my favorite details, which include the following:
- The rustic lemonade stand made from wooden pallets
- Beautiful floral arrangements
- Darling lemonade themed cake
- Burlap table covers
- Pastel lime green and pink dessert stands
- Darling fabric streamer dessert table backdrop
- Adorable lemon and lemonade sugar cookies
- Vintage cash register and scale
- Darling dessert labels and tags
- Lace doilies placed below each dessert stand
- And so many more fabulous vintage lemonade stand elements!
Event planning & styling – Over the Moon Events
Photographer – Dennis G Photography
Cake – Cake Sisters
Lemon & lemonade cookies – Custom Sweets by Traci
Cookies & Cream chocolate lemon slices – Over the Moon Sweets
Lemonade bunting banner – Beach House Homemade
Party Supplies Available from this Party:
Loved these lemon-inspired ideas? Need more? Check out the elements found at this darling lemonade stand party.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!