Kara's Party Ideas Shopkins Birthday Party | Kara's Party Ideas

Shopkins Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (1)

If you have a little girl who loves everything Shopkins, then this party submitted by Aracely Baltodano of Minted and Vintage out of Brea, CA. will delight her to no end!

Shopkins Birthday Party

Dive into the world of Shopville where Shopkins are all around! You’ll love the surplus of adorable ideas in this event, from the cake to the popcorn boxes, its a Shopkins dream world!

Some of my favorite elements from this fun birthday celebration include:

• Colorful cake stands, trays and vases
  • A fabulous Shopkins-inspired cake
  • Bright and colorful floral arrangements
  • Sweet table cover made to look like a receipt
  • Adorable Shopkins character sweets
  • Cute dessert table banner
  • and MORE!

Vendors:
Party Styling, Photography, & Cake Stand Rentals: Minted and Vintage
Backdrop Design: Two Bears Designs
Backdrop Printing: Poly Dot Print
Florist: Love Anne Joy
Cake & Cupcakes: The French Confection Co.
Cake Pops & Rice Crispy Treats: Bella’s Bakery
Iced Cookies: Busy Bee Cakery
Cupcake Picks: JenelleBowBoutique
Mini Popcorn Box Printable: Coco Delava
Piñata: Villafan Piñatas
Bottlecap Supplies: Bottlecap Art Supplies

Sweet Table from a Shopkins Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (22)

Cake from a Shopkins Birthday Party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com (5)

See more of this party

1. Saskia Amaro says:

Hello Kara!
    I loved the Shopkins theme!!! I want to do it for my girl 8th birthday!
    I’m trying to fing the vendor for the backdrop desing but I can’t find her on Etsy.
    Do you have the printable available for download?
    Please let me now or if not, where can I find it. It’s beautiful!!
    Thanks!

• Anonymous says:

I am also trying to find the “two bears designers” but I think they are no longer available. Can you sell me the background art?
      [email protected]

• CLAIRE says:

Hello Kara!
      I loved the shopkins theme!! My daughter wants it for her 6th birthday! I’m trying to find the vendor for the backdrop desing but on Etsy it says not available. Do you have the printable available for download. Please let me know or if not where can i find it. It will bring the whole party together. It’s beautiful. thank you.

2. Jen says:

Likewise! Looking to purchase the backdrop!

• Saskia L Amaro says:

Jen,
      I found who made it! They used to be called Two Bear Designs but now they’re called Kardography in Etsy. Her name is Nina and she is awsome! I bought the digital file and she made me those cupcake toppers aswell. Hope this help!
      Saskia :)

3. Saskia L Amaro says:

Hello!
    I found it!! They are now called Kardography at Etsy! Her name is Nina from Australia and she is awesome!
    I bought the digital file for the backdrop and she made me a file for the cupcake toppers as well.
    Hope this help!

4. Jessica Campbell says:

Could you tell me where the striped plates are from? Thank you!

5. kira Carson says:

Where did you get those hats

6. Riza says:

How much did it cost for you to print the backdrop and what material did you print it on?

7. Julie says:

Hello, I loved the theme. Did you make the party hats or did you buy them? And where can I find the items to make the fringe or where did you find them? Thanks :)

8. Jenice says:

Hi! I love what you did with your daughters party! Can you tell me where you got the colored bottle caps with the holes for the craft? I’ve purchased the image and epoxy as you mentioned already!

Thank you for sharing!

9. alona says:

Hi! Can you recommend a printing shop who gives a reasonable price to print the backdrop? Thanks!

10. Michelle says:

My daughter requested for Shopkins party for her 6th bday. Where did you get shopkins coloring book with name printed on the cover?

Thanks,

11. Lisa says:

Hello! I was wondering where I can find the colored cake stand?

12. Nysia says:

HI! I love the set up. Where can I find these colored cake stands? I’ve been looking everywhere.

Thank you.

13. Brenda Wright says:

Did you do this? This is the prettiest thing I’ve seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Amie Hoppe says:

Can you please tell me how you did the white shopping cart on the blue felt on your party banner. I’m trying to replicate the banner and that is the only part I am having trouble figuring out. Thanks for all of the beautiful ideas!

15. PAULA says:

How much would I have to pay for an event exactly like this Shopkins themes party?

• Mandy Bradshaw says:

Great question!! You would have to contact the stylist and/or vendors. Hope you have Shopkins planning success! XOXO!