You are in for a treat with this beautiful and perfectly girly 1st birthday party submitted by Manori Perukanda of I Do Parties out of Dubai!
Vintage Chic 1st Birthday Party
The table in this vintage chic party is to-die-for!! Beyond that, the gorgeous elements sprinkled generously throughout this celebration are just on-point. I love it all!
Some of my favorite elements from this lovely event include:
- Stunning yet simple floral arrangements of roses and babies breath adorned in lace
- Favor sacks topped with white doilies and adorned with vintage floral “thank you” tags
- Wooden block tables
- A charming sweet/snack bar
- Adorable vintage-inspired pink + white cupcakes and cookies
- Plus, many other sweet details you won’t want to pass up!
This is what Manori said about the party- “The baby girl’s Mom, Mayanthi Kaluthotage (Maya), wanted this party to be simple yet elegant, so we used lace, doilies and pearls. Even on the birthday cake, cupcakes and cookies, we added edible lace. Jars & bottles filed with pink roses & baby’s breath made everything look even more elegant. Maya helped us with all the designing & artwork. I wanted to thank her for choosing us & helping us with every detailing work. Glad to work with someone like her.”
See more vintage chic party ideas here:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!