If this sweet dessert table submitted by Jordan Cullen of Foxes Events out of London doesn’t make you gush with adoration, then I don’t know what will!
Kissing Booth Valentine’s Day Party
Isn’t there just a special feeling about Valentine’s Day? Now, I’m not talking about the grown-up version of this holiday, but about the nostalgic feelings of childhood….you know what I’m talking about, right?! I used to spend hours on my Valentine box for school–doilies, glitter, stickers, and copious amounts of red, pink, and white hearts. I love this childhood holiday, and this adorable kissing booth party just ties it up together with a giant bow!
Here are the details I am currently swooning over from this adorable occasion:
- Darling XOXO heart cookies
- A red velvet cake covered in pink and red hearts
- Red + pink lipstick tubes displayed on a white dessert stand
- Cake-in-a-jar dessert cups with red glitter-dipped utensils
- Heart print paper straws
- Drawstring red heart favor sacks
- A simple bouquet of red roses
- and who could forget the red + white striped kissing booth dessert stand?!
This is what Jordan said about styling the party- “Red and pink was the chosen colour palette for this XOXO Valentines party styled by London based premium event planners Foxes Events. Heart shaped XOXO cookies, cotton candy and red velvet cake in a jar was just some of the delightful treats to line this custom made kissing booth desert table!”
Styled by: Foxes Events
Fall in love with even more Valentine’s party ideas:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!