Have you been craving some boho-loving details? If so check out this Tribal Boho Birthday Party submitted by Elena Bongiorno of Ben Event Planner out of Como, Italy.
Tribal Boho Birthday Party
This event will take you to a time where animals grazed the prairies and people roamed the earth; only it adds a modern twist by including pastel colors and geometric patterns! Trust me, the ideas + elements featured in this fabulous event are breathtaking – take a look!
Don’t miss these eye-catching details included in this darling Tribal Event:
- Drinks tied with leather straps and wooden beads
- Teepee favor boxes
- Feather + teepee cookies
- Hanging dreamcatchers
- A fabulous 2-tiered white iced cake topped with feather tassels
- Cupcakes topped with glitter arrow fletching and feathers
- Fresh berry dessert jars with tribal printed wooden spoons
- A rustic ribbon tassel backdrop piece created from a stick and ribbon streamers
- Rustic dessert table covers (fur runner, tassel blanket, burlap, etc.)
- Indian camp partyscape
- Teepee cake
- and MORE!
This is what Elena shared about the party-
“We celebrated a small little Indian and a nice Indianina birthday party together by recreating a real camp with with hay bales and natural elements including handmade details (all handmade by us) such as as tents, dreamcatchers, mini piñata with clamps etc …
We preferred to use pastel colors to have a different style from the usual classics.”
Party Styling: Ben Event Planner
Want some additional hand-picked party fun?
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!