Oh my goodness, I’m going wild and crazy over the stunning details displayed in this gorgeous “Stay Wild My Child” Boho Baby Shower submitted by Valerie Cianci of Top It Off Designs out of Miami, Florida!
“Stay Wild My Child” Boho Baby Shower
I mean what’s not to love, when you have stunning floral arrangements, sweets to swoon over, woven baskets, chairs and coasters and a beautiful boho-inspired cake to look at?!! Trust me, the inspiration to be had from this beautiful occasion will blow your mind! Check it out!
The details I find completely irresistible from this lovely occasion include:
- Beautiful, 3-tiered, boho-inspired cake adorned with florals and a pink ombre dream catcher
- Hanging woven dessert table backdrop piece
- Giant red balloons with plant tassel streamers
- Succulent plant favors
- Floral crown station + table covered in florals
- Place settings consisting of woven coasters and boho-inspired napkins
- Wild brush + plant + floral arrangements placed in woven baskets
- Guest of honor’s lounge area covered in boho-inspired pillows + props
- Circle shelf adorned with favors + props
- Eye-catching sweets
- And more!
Event Styling: Top It Off Designs
Photography: Laura Bernal Photography
Vintage Rentals: Unearthed Vintage
Florals & Floral Crown Station: Anthology Co
Cake & Desserts: Earth and Sugar
Catering: Inedit Gourmet
Rentals: Red Party Balloon
Linens: Atlas Party Rental
Henna Artist: Naza Henna
Be boho. Be chill.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!