Delightfully floral and absolutely stunning are the thoughts that come to mind when viewing this gorgeous Flower Crown Crafting Party submitted by Jenny Keller of Jenny Cookies!
Flower Crown Crafting Party
What a fun party idea for a girl’s brunch, lunch or social! The fresh + wired flowers create such a pleasant atmosphere, and oh my goodness do I love the dessert bar of chocolates and cute drink table created from painted vintage dressers!
With the above mentioned details you probably are dying with excitement already, but here are a few of the elements you just can’t miss:
- Floral invitation + stationery
- A stunning dessert table backdrop that mimics floral crowns- created from gold embroidery hoops + flowers
- Arrangements of flowers + greenery lining the center of the guest table
- A sweet and scrumptious looking bar of chocolates adorned with fresh flowers
- Painted vintage dressers
- Chocolates placed in milk glass serving pieces
- Light food options
- And favor boxes filled with color coordinating Lindor chocolate truffles
- Bend wire around crown of your head. Remove and cut using wire clippers. Bend pieces together to form one crown or circular shape.
- Using floral tape, wrap tape around wire crown several times until its covered completely.
- Select your greens and flowers. Tape stems to the wire crown using floral tape. Wrap the tape around the stem a few times to secure the flower.
- Continue to build your crown using greenery, flowers and tape until you are happy with your creation. Try your crown on several times to ensure you like the flower placement as you create.
- Have fun!
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!