If you love the story of Little Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf then you must see this adorable Little Red Riding Hood 4th Birthday Party submitted by Alinne Souza out of Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
Little Red Riding Hood 4th Birthday Party
Its detailed sweets and favors, rustic decor and beautiful floral elements will have you imagining that you are walking through the woods with Red herself!
So, if you are planning a picnic or a Little Red Riding Hood occasion of your own, this is an event you simply can’t miss!
My favorite party ideas + elements from this adventurous birthday celebration include:
- Adorable red + white ruffle cakes- one topped with Little Red and the other with Toadstools
- Guest “picnic” tables adorned in red + white checkered table covers and topped with picnic basket centerpieces
- Incredible Little Red Riding Hood, Grandma and The Big Bad Wolf-inspired sweets + favors
- Beautiful floral arrangements planted in pots, placed in vases and stuffed in drawers
- Chalkboard labels + signs
- Rustic dessert & favor carts
- Cute place settings created by placing red square plates over circle lace doilies/placemats
- And more!
Party Design & Styling: Alinne Souza
Little Red Riding Hood Party Details:
This is what Aline shared about the party- “Everything was planned and executed by mommy. Each detail was thought with love and affection.
The high point time at the party was when the kids played of cooking and garnishing cup cakes. The soap bubbles were also very fun. All the kids loved when the Bad Wolf and the Little Red Riding Hood appeared. It was a wonderful time!”
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!