If youre looking for cute and unique party spreads, then you have to check out this Elegant Botanical Garden Birthday Brunch submitted by Jo Williams of Pretty Little Party Shop out of London UK!
Its fresh and clean vibe is just so refreshing and is full of awesome details that you won’t want to forget when planning your next event!
The party ideas + elements I find to be simply irresistible from this 3oth birthday brunch include:
- Lush green table centerpieces placed in biodegradable boxes
- A beautiful sprig garland backdrop
- Party table set with wooden school chairs
- Wood grained square paper plates
- Wooden cutlery sets tied with sprigs
- Fresh drinks placed in mason jars
- White jumbo balloon with sprig streamer/tail
- Dining table adorned with a white table cover and a bold green runner
- Fresh green plant sprigs placed in glass bottles
- And more!
This is what Jo shared about the party- I threw this Pretty Luncheon Party for a friends special Birthday celebration. Soft and sophisticated the pretty Ferns, herbs and foliage created a truly relaxed and special setting for lunching with friends.
We used biodegradable and reusable tableware in Kraft, Palm Leaf and paper and used lots of ferns herbs and foliage as the mainstay of the decor. A simple backdrop was created by pegging foliage to lengths of string and we did the same to create a balloon tail.
Elegant Botanical Garden Birthday Brunch
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!