Any Girl Scout, whether young or old is going to go crazy for this next adorable party! Submitted by Sara De St Jean out of Homespun Hostess out of St. John, Indiana, this Glam Girl Scout Mother Daughter Luncheon is a party you won’t want to miss!
Complete with fabulous stationery, girl scout approved sweets and nostalgic decor, this event certainly achieved the party planing badge!
Some of my favorite party ideas + elements from this darling Girl Scout Luncheon include:
- Girl Scout-inspired party signage + stationery
- Green white striped girl scout-inspired dining table
- Glam pink + gold place settings with green + white striped napkin ties
- Beautiful pink flower centerpieces with flags of girl scout attributes
- Vintage girl scout party decor including stacked handbooks and a circa 1957 official girl scout camera
- Girl scout phot booth + props
- Scrumptious-looking girl scout sweets
- And more!
Glam Girl Scout Mother Daughter Luncheon Details:
This is what Sara shared about the party- “We hosted a Mother-Daughter luncheon as our girl scout daisies bridged to brownies. The style of the party was a little bit glam with pink, green and gold, a little bit wilderness girl and a whole lot of fun. This is a fun group of girls. We try to instill that girls can do anything and these free spirits most certainly can!
On the dessert table, girl scout cookies were the star. Do-Si-Does were covered in chocolate with the girl scout logo (mold from amazon). My talented baker sister made truffles out of our leftover trefoil cookies. YUM!
Stacks of vintage girl scout handbooks and a circa 1957 official girl scout camera added a bit of fun nostalgia to our party.
Brownies here we come! Watch out world, Troop 10125 is turning dreams into plans!”
Additional inspiration found in this Girl Scouts Themed Party !!
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!