Perfectly precious details lie in wait in this Pastel Woodland Baby Shower submitted by Kathy Nowruzi of Fancy Events & Parties out of Sydney/NSW/Australia!
From the super sweet treats to the darling and delicate decor, this even is sure to enrich and inspire!
Be sure to pick up on the following darling details featured in this sweet event:
- Adorable sugar cookies placed on easels and in frames
- Sheer curtain backdrop adorned in paper flowers
- Adorable white woodland-inspired cake adorned with sugar flowers
- Paper woodland-inspired creatures + flowers placed in a white frame
- Little blue bird cake pops
- Bird house shelf filled with baby items
- And more!
This is what Kathy shared about styling the party- “The client wanted a unique baby shower party. So I designed everything based on her nursery. Deer, flower and fox cookies were placed in photo frames to looks more elegant but they are still edible. The color palette in this baby shower was teal, pink, white and little grey. I made paper flowers from cardboard and attached them to a stand. I made a wishing frame with the baby name on it so guests could write on paper and glue it to the frame”.
Party decor and styling: Fancy Events & Parties
Pastel Woodland Baby Shower
As if the ideas found in this baby shower aren’t cute enough (and they are!); here are a few more:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!