The first year of any child’s life is always filled with momentous milestones and sheer joy, and I just love how this Time Flies Vintage Kite Party submitted by Heather Smith out of Hurricane, WV, USA captures that joy so perfectly!
From the vintage flying kites to the cute banners and bunting, this event is filled to the top with sweet details that you won’t be able to resist!
Be sure to spot these darling elements, included in this event, before they fly away:
- Vintage kite table backdrop
- Ribbon tassel garland & coordinating highchair banner
- Glass milk bottles with mini kites attached with wire
- Time marches on photo banner attached to an old screen door
- Burlap pinwheels
- Simplistic place settings with burlap chargers
- Mini blue wagon filled with clouds/marshmallows
- Two-tiered cloud cake
- Vintage wrapped gifts
- And more!
This is what Heather shared about the party- “I just couldn’t believe how fast my baby boy’s first year went. So “Time Flies” couldn’t have been a more perfect theme. I knew I wanted soft blues (they just remind me of a sweet tiny boy). I added in burlap to give it some more contrast/masculine feel! This party was a perfect combination of Vintage Kites and a day in the park. The food was inspired by what you may see at a farmers market”!!
Time Flies Vintage Kite Party
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!