Take a trip around the world to see this darling Vintage Travel Party submitted by Helena Chaviara of RockPaperScissors out of Athens, Greece!
From the cute map-printed stationery to the darling vintage suitcases & decor, this event is sure to captivate and inspire!
The party elements that I can’t get enough of from this stunning celebration include:
- Guest tables covered with white linens + brown parchment runners and labeled with cursive table numbers
- Vintage map stationery + party signage
- Light colored pennant banners, bunting, and pinwheels
- Stacked wood crates
- Vintage suitcases
- Vintage-looking cakes
- Sweet jars + stands adorned with pinwheels and rosettes
- An array of fresh flowers + plants
- And vintage mini suitcase favor boxes!
Helena shared this little snippet about the event- “A wonderful day in a wonderful venue formed the best combination for this christening.
Little Filippo’s parents gathered the best vendors for this day and the outcome was really unique.”
Venue: ????? ?.???????
DJ: MUSIC VIBES
Photography: Yiannis Alefantou
Video: With Heart Films
Invitation, favors & artwork: Antoinette handmade
Sweets: Madame Gâteaux
Filippo’s attire: Lol the Brand
Cross and bracelets: Joanna Peters Jewellery
Mom’s dress: madame shoushou
Photobooth: CLICK BOX
Kids entertainment: nannuk
Vintage Travel Party
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!