This way or that way?! One way you shall find, this adorable Alice in Wonderland Birthday Tea Party– so sublime!
Coming at you out of Sri Lanka. This fantastic event, styled by Sanuja Vitanachy of Partylicious will wow and impress with its colorful party details and incredible Alice in Wonderland sweets.
So, down the rabbit hole you go; to experience party wonder untold!
Drink and eat and take…These are the party ideas I just love from this partyscape:
- Bright and colorful tea cups and saucers lining the guest table
- Incredible Alice in Wonderland cake
- Colorful Mad Hatter part hat favors
- Tea pot flower guest table centerpieces
- Grass runner adorning the guest table
- Colorful gift bags placed on a floral covered ladder
- Dessert table base covered in foliage, funky frames and letter sign
- Funky Alice in Wonderland dessert table backdrop
- Alice in Wonderland character and tea cup standees
- Alice in Wonderland cookies and cupcakes
- And adorable “eat me” drink me” and “take me” tags/labels!
Event concept & styling: Sanuja Vitanachy of Partylicious
Cake structure: Melshika Weerasinghe
Alice in Wonderland Birthday Tea Party
Alice in Wonderland Party Details:
This is what Sanuja shared about the party- “A Beautifully designed Wonderland tea party for adorable twins, the 3 tired cake , the theme candy table , the beautifully decorated kids table , tea pot guest table decor added so much cuteness to the entire setup.”
A spot of tea dear?
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!