Looking for a party theme to make your heart soar? This “Guess How Much I Love You?” Baptism Party submitted by Hazell Ramos of Dentelle Manila out of Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, is sure to be adored!
Filled with garden decor and details so sweet; this Baptism Party is both precious and complete!
The party elements sure to inspire from this darling occasion, include:
- Storybook backdrop
- Carrot and book page banner
- Gorgeous hand painted sugar cookies
- Kite in the cloud cupcakes
- Cabbage garden
- Picket fenced carrot cookie patch
- And more!
“Guess How Much I Love You?” Baptism Party
“Guess How Much I Love You?” Baptism Party Details:
This is what Hazell shared about the party- “Owen’s family is based in the US. When Mommy Joanne initially contacted us, she had random ideas about what she wanted for Owen’s baptismal celebration. We shortlisted her options for the theme, and eventually came up with the idea to execute Guess How Much I Love You, since, according to her, Owen is very fond of the characters from the book. To give the theme a little twist, we opted to include kites, so it would seem like a walk in the park whole kind of story.
Mommy Joanne was in the US when we were planning for this event. We were coordinating via Facebook messenger and were finalizing details online. We initially sent a themed logo and color scheme to encapsulate the whole feel of our vision for Owen’s baptismal celebration. As soon as she gave us her approval, we started working on Owen’s baptismal celebration party!
Listed below are the styling elements that we put together:
1. Story lines from the book that were incorporated in the backdrop and buntings
2. Guess How Much I Love You Storybook Logo
3. The whole backdrop was meant to resemble a storybook, without going so literal with the design ; hence,
the need for the curved arch in the middle.
4. Life size standees of a cabbage and Little Nutbrown Hare
5. Life size tree standee
6. Kites centerpiece and backdrop
7. Wooden Cabbage patch with real cabbage vegetables
8. Carrot plush toys bunting and centerpiece
9. Thematic desserts carrot sugar cookies ; bunny hole sugar cookies ; sugar cookies designed with event logo ; kite and cloud cupcakes ; actual graphic illustration from the book used as cupcake toppers.”
Additional baptism party ideas here:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!