This post has been sponsored by Macy’s.
I love to plan parties, and what is the most dreamy party to plan? A wedding, of course! As you are planning your wedding, it is easy to get wrapped up in the details of the flowers, venue, food, and of course, the dress. These elements of your upcoming wedding are imperative!
However, don’t forget about your guests. No, I am not talking about having enough seating or ensuring that the guests at each table get along without a hitch. I’m not evenreferring to curating the best playlist for dancing. No, I am referring to the wedding registry.
Wedding Registry Perks
When considering the perks of a wedding registry from Macy’s, your mind might immediately consider the wide array of high-quality items that might dot your new home. This is very important! But did you know that your guests get perks from Macy’s new “Give a gift, get a gift” promotion?
It’s true! Read on to learn all about this thoughtful promotion available to all those who are purchasing a gift for your big day!
Give a Gift, Get a Gift
When your guests head over to your Macy’s registry and purchase a gift, they will find exactly what you would love to receive, and something that would match your taste and style. As a bonus, they can even have the gift shipped to the couple without even taking the time to text your great aunt for an address because they accidentally threw away the envelope with the return address. Yes, Macy’s will ship your gift to the address provided by you. It’s just that easy.
Then, because they purchased a gift off of a Macy’s registry, from 9/1/2017 through 9/30/2017 your guest will receive $20 off their next purchase of $50 or more. So, they will be able to buy that gift that they had their eye on too!
Additionally, Macy’s has a Gift a Day Sweepstakes with 10 chances to win daily and one lucky couple will win the grand prize, valued at $6,200. Find out more here! Then take some time to browse through my favorite picks for wedding gifts below (add them to your registry today or buy them just because!)
How amazing is this Kate Spade “Eat Cake For Breakfast” Glass Cake Plate?! It would make the perfect wedding gift!
And I absolutely love this Thirstystone Wood 3-Tier Stand.
And this Kate Spade “A Little Bit of That” Canister screams perfect wedding present!
Macy’s Gift of the Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Macy’s Gift of the Day Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Macys.com, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Macy’s Retail Holdings, Inc., 112 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10120. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on September 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of a grand prize entry period (the “Grand Prize Entry Period”) which coincides with the Sweepstakes Period and thirty (30) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). Each Daily Entry Period begins at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as outlined below:
- Create a Registry: To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must create a Macy’s gift registry with an aggregate value of no less than five hundred dollars ($500) (“Qualified Registry”) and obtain your Registry ID. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://macys.com/weddingsweeps (“Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) and Registry ID. You automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Grand Prize drawing. On any subsequent day after you have registered, visit the Website and following the links and instructions to provide your email address to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing and one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the Grand Prize drawing.