Whisk me away to the Philippines, this Filipino Fiesta Birthday Party submitted by Grace Bernstein, is just too cute!
Styled by DianneKhu Designs, out of Manila, Philippines, this traditional event is packed with darling details, you’re sure to love!
Some of which, include:
- Adorable Filipino-inspired Birthday Cake
- Filipino Hut & Jeepney Cookies
- Darling Filipino Themed Party Backdrop complete with Balloons and Paper Flowers
- Paper Lantern & Pennant Banner Ceilingscape
- Classic Sari-Sari Store Themed Dessert Table featuring Filipino Favorites
- And more!
Filipino Fiesta Birthday Party
Grace’s party snippet- “For Madeleine’s 2nd birthday, we chose Filipino Fiesta!
Balut, taho, hotdogs on stick, a classic sari-sari store with Filipino favorites, farmer’s hats, pabitin, bring me, fishballs, dirty ice cream, carinosa, Filipiniana costumes, and all things Pinoy!”
Don’t miss this Filipino Festival Birthday Party
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!