Kara's Party Ideas Big Top Circus Carnival Party! | Kara's Party Ideas

clickhereleft

Come one, Come all

enjoy the fun
Kaden and Gavin’s
birthday circus has come!!!

The circus party I‘ve been planning for months for my two June babies came and went with a BANG!

Take a seat, grab a snack…this post is LONG, so scroll down and sit back!

{most photo’s are courtesy of my photographer, Lyndsey @ seenboxphotography.com. it was SO hard to pick out my favorites. that’s why this post is so long!}

Open the curtains and……
i made/painted the ticket booth…it used to be a plain wooden puppet stage!

we served hot dogs, chips, lemonade, and sugar sugar sugar!

the bunting flags i made were purchased on parties by hardie notice the cups…they’re cute circus animal noses as well as matching ‘welcome to the circus’ cups…

the clown cupcakesi made…

i found the cute clown heads and clown shoes online. they made the cupcakes so adorable!…

favorbagleft

here’s my snow cone cupcakes and popcorn cupcakes!
as i said in a previous post, i wanted to serve snow cones at the party but didn’t want the work and mess. so after brainstorming one night, i came up with these! fun, huh?!
i made the popcorn cupcake sleeves out of cardboard popcorn boxes…and then attached a popcorn label to the front. the ‘popcorn’ is marshmallows {i cut an x into each marshmallow with kitchen sheers} sprayed lightly with yellow food coloring spray…

and here’s the cake i made {more detailed pics below}. since this party was suppose to be last week {we got rained out BIG TIME and had to cancel/postpone it a week} the bottom part of the cake was kinda hammered. i re-made the top part though.
i made the fun happy birthday banner in photoshop{the paper was a mix of adorable circus paper}…

you can also see the napkins/napkin rings
i made out of tickets {got the idea from hwtm}…
and the cake stand..it’s a tub that i painted to look like a circus elephant step! i got the idea from one of my followers, briattany {perfect harmony}. thanks brittany!…
i ordered the water bottle labels through, pumpkin petunia.
SO cute!…
and, one of my favorite parts of the whole party….the photo booth {i made it out of painted cardboard, polka dot fabric, and small chairs}!…
the clown bibs i had out for the little ones…

they won goldfish soap at the goldfish toss {i made the soap out of glycerine, scented oil, and plastic goldfish, and small plastic bags!}. i tied little tags on {also made in photoshop} with cute circus ribbon.

zoltar the fortune teller

time to sing happy birthday! here’s the boys blowing out their candles…

clickhereright

1. Tara says:

INCREDIBLE!!!

2. Enchanted Expectations says:

Oh this was all I dreamed it would be. You did a fantastic job. So many details, I don't know which is my favorite. I loved the body boppers. Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing.

3. [email protected] says:

WOW!!! What a great party! You did an amazing job!

4. Susan Crabtree says:

Truly INCREDIBLE party! You have an amazing eye for detail and are so creatively talented!!

5. Chris @ Celebrations At Home says:

Holy Cow! That looks like more fun than the Real circus!! ; )

6. lisalyn says:

This is an AMAZING party!! WOW!! You did such an awesome job with every single detail! Just amazing! I'm saving this….and most likely will give a shout for ya on my blog. :)

7. Hope says:

WOW…I'm turning 35 next month and I would love to have this party!!!! HEHE..You did a great job. I loved all your details and thanks for telling where you got everything. Those baby boppers are a hoot! The pictures are fantastic as well.

8. Brittany says:

WOW!!!! That is all I can say! It puts my little carnival party to shame! Thanks for the shout-out though!

9. D. Goddess says:

Insanely Cute! I'm in awe…

10. Parties by Hardie says:

Kara I'm blown away. Every detail was just amazing. I can hire you for my boys' parties right ;)

11. Natasha @ Fête Fanatic says:

Wow! This party looks like a TON of work! You did an AWESOME job!!. How fun! Your hard work surely did pay off!

12. Cassie says:

Wow! What a fun party. I bet you were busy planning for a while. What are you going to top it with next year?!?

13. Elizabeth says:

Kara~ this is the most well thought out and done circus party I've seen! Every detail was amazing!!

14. Jenna says:

sooo cute! you must have spent a fortune! and i can't even begin to imagine the amount of time you spent working on every little detail!

15. [email protected] says:

WOW. I am SPEECHLESS. So, so amazing!

16. TidyMom says:

AWESOME!! you did an amazing job!! how long did this all take to plan and get ready for? LOL all I kept thinking was "this must have taken almost a year to plan" LOL

Thanks for sharing
    ~TidyMom

17. Susan Crabtree says:

I mentioned your "over the top" party on my blog today-loved all your amazing ideas!

18. denise says:

great party – I shared it on my party blog…littleantdesign.blogspot.com

You did a great job with the circus theme.

19. Kate says:

OMG! What a great job.. and I know a lot of work. Thanks for sharing!

20. Bethany says:

WOW!!! What a FUN party!! I just adore your blog!! I too am a lover of all things party and it is fun to come here and see someone else who is just as into it!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those snow cone and popcorn cupcakes!! Genius!! You did and amazing job!! You should be proud of yourself!!

21. Jessica says:

Amazing!!! I love every part of this fabulous party, and it's great that you also used some internet resources to get you there. Yippiee! What a success!

22. Liz McCoy says:

YIPPIE!!! so glad this post happened before our party. You've given me lots of inspiration and I see that we were thinking along the same lines with some of our ideas too!!

23. vmcbean says:

the carnival party looked awesome.

24. SecondCitySoireeJen says:

Fabulous! I'm actually in the midst of planning a circus/carnival event for 800 adults, and I might borrow some of your ideas!

25. Amy @ Living Locurto says:

You are crazy (in a good way:-)! I thought I went overboard, but this is just awesome!!! How fun! Let me know if it's okay to feature this on my blog. You rock!

26. Lisa says:

I'm so happy I found this post. I'm actually having a carnival birthday party for my son in 2 weeks. He's turning 2 and I've been working on this party since his last birthday party. You have so many cute ideas. You had an over the top party and I loved everything you did!! I loved the entire post. Fabulous job!! How did you make those snocone cupcakes??

27. Alejandra says:

Wow!!! You did such a great job!! Everything looks so nich and colorful!! I had a couple of questions for you, do you have an email I can reach you at?

28. Visions Events Designs says:

Wow best party these year! Love every detail.

29. jessica says:

unbelievable! so, so inspiring! you didn't miss a detail. how i love details! i loved looking at everything…and am definitely taking notes! haha! :)

30. adiaha says:

OMG! You pay such attention to details. What a lovely idea and your execution is incredible! Your boys are lucky to have such a creative and tireless mother….

31. modern eve says:

you just made me so happy with this post! i am in love-L.O.V.E. i want to steal every idea you had for this party!

32. Debbie says:

your attention to detail for this party is unsurpassed. truly inspiring. quite possibly the best birthday party i've seen yet! thank you!

33. BKicklighter says:

This is absolutely amazing!! Can I ask you two quesitons? The picture op (stick your head in the animals' picture) – – where did you find that? Also, the Body Boppers – where does one find those??

34. Rainy Day Farm says:

That was amazing. I am speechless! Great job!

35. Sue Sparks says:

WOW! Your circus party is over the TOP!!! What lucky little boys! Love theme events!

36. Katherine Marie! says:

Most incredible KIDS party in the UNIVERSE… every detial is spectacular. Absolutely FABULOUS. You must become a professional party planner (if you aren't already) because I you would be SERSIOULY in demand! Once your kiddos are older you can fly around the world and plan unique parties for rich folks. Wouldn't that be fun?!

37. sarah says:

amazing my friend referred me to check this party out because she thught it was so fabulous!!! great great job!!! not a detail left out! i love it

38. Baking Momma says:

Wow girl you rock! I am so jealous lol. I want a party that is that cool. You most def have a great talent for party planning detail.

Cant wait to see whats next!

39. Creative Minds says:

Oh my goodness, that is the most awesomest party ever! I love it!

40. Lynsie says:

Hands down best party ever… I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupcakes…so creative with the popcorn cupcake!!!

41. Tiaras says:

that looks like one amazing party – where did you find all that "stuff"!!!

42. Rebecca says:

PERFECT birthday! :) I've been wanting to do a circus theme birthday for years and I've never seen one this great! :) I wanted to do one for my daughter's 1st birthday but we're building a house right now so I'm planning on doing it next year.:) This is the best I've ever seen!! :)

43. Jessica says:

Came by way of Kelly's Korner. LoVE your boys circus party!!! You did a great job. Love all the details and thanks for sharing the sources! This is my favorite so far :)

44. Nancy says:

OH MY!!! You really know how to throw a PARTY!!! I am so impressed!! How long did it take to organize this??? I want this theme for one of my girls, but not sure how girly I can make it…any ideas??? LOVED all the details…you are AMAZING! Thanks!

45. The Chrysanthemum says:

Oh my goodness, where were you about a 1 1/2 years ago…I was planning a Circus Party as well…I am so impressed, everything looks amazing…I kinda wish I had been there! :)

46. Joanna says:

WOW. I am speechless. This is an awesome party! I love the snow cone and popcorn cupcakes!!

47. Amy says:

I've been working on plans for my daughter 3rd birthday this coming fall. It's also a circus party…it seriously looks like you and I visit all the same websites!! My plans look almost identical. Fun to see how it all came together for you.

48. LaQuita says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is by far the best decorated themed party I've seen yet. You did such a great job. I've also taken some ideas from your Circus Theme to add to my little girls Super Hero Party she wants. Thanks so much for sharing.

49. I BLEED PINK says:

Wow, this party is amazing. I loved all the party games you created.

50. Marbella Mummy says:

What a mind blowingly fantastic party! You should be so proud of yourself! x

51. Teri Glass says:

You do not know me but, but all I can say is Wow!!!! I will say that my kids are 19 and 26 and I always planned great parties with great themes and no one ever topped me, but this was the best party I have seen in a long time with such creative ideas….. Great job!!!!!!! Your boys are lucky to have parents that put such effort into planning their special day. I miss those days……

52. Complicated Mama says:

what a beautiful party!

Im doing a carnival theme for my daughters 1st bday next month. Lots of ideas here!

Its so hard to keep things on budget with this theme- i just keep adding and adding and adding lol

53. Michelle says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the great ideas! I was blown away by your very classy circus party. This is exactly what I want my party to look like but didn't know how to get there myself. I was so excited that my dollar store still had most of the circus prizes, ceramic banks, candy, and top hats. Thanks for posting so many pictures. It looked like everyone had a great time.

54. stagemom says:

OMG! you are my hero! do you have a price list?

55. sarah says:

hey this looks amazing i'm throwing my kids (son will be 3 and daughter 2) in december a circus party but indoors in a gym type large building do you have any pointers or ideas for me since you've already done this for two kids lol i have so far the tableware set from OT clown noses OT big clown glasses OT popcorn games and carnival banners from hobby lobby hotdog holder red and white striped popcorn boxes hobby lobby i have tents to set up a popcorn machine just any ideas would be wonderful i'm getting kinda overwhelmed

email is [email protected]

56. Anonymous says:

awesome, I love it! I also love to plan parties, and this really caught my eye, (best Ive seen online thus far) Im looking for last minute ideas for my son's 3rd bday party "clowns" great job!

57. Alexis says:

oh wow !
    This party looked amazing you have such an amazing imagination. <3

58. Anonymous says:

Wow, I can't stop looking at this party. It looks like it was a blast! Wish I could have gone. XD;

I love parties, and I've become very interested in planning them for my friends and family. You've given me lots of ideas and inspiration. Thank you so much! And keep the awesome parties coming!

59. Anonymous says:

Kara,
    I have posted a few comments after viewing your themes. I just finished the circus. AMAZING girl! I was wondering if you have any future plans for My Little Pony? hint hint. :) As of yesterday, my soon to be 4 y/o wanted Strawberry Shortcake, but now she wants My Little Pony, but on the way to Grandma and Grandpas….It's back to Strawberry Shortcake! She still has about 5 days to decide before I order the invites. I would LOVE to hear any ideas you have for the MLP though- You have a true gift- Love it!
    Can you email me? [email protected]
    Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Michelle

60. Heidi says:

Wow! Wondering where you got the body bumpers (I think that's what you called them) and the tickets you used for the name tags on the favor boxes.
    Thanks!
    Heidi

61. Carolina Della Valle says:

i just discovered your blog and am so impressed and inspired! You are amazing!!

62. Anonymous says:

You did such an amazing job on this party! I'm planning my daughter's 4 bithday & we're doing a carnival theme as well. I've gotten so many great ideas from these pictures, thank you! Would you mind sharing where you found the striped top hats? I can't find anything similar anywhere! Thank you!

63. carla bouckaert says:

What a wonderful party! What a great memory you've created. I am planning a similar party for my daughter's 7th birthday. It won't nearly be as extravagent, but I am certainly inspired by this lovely photo. Thanks for sharing!!!

64. Anonymous says:

What great ideas! Can't imagine how long it took and how much it cost!!

65. Mindy says:

OH-MY-GOODNESS…you're killin' me here! I'm seriously in awe of your creativity. {{mouth ajar}} I just love it all.

Wow.

:P

66. Anonymous says:

I found someone who outdoes me! Love it!

67. Craig, Stephanie and Logan says:

Hi Kara,
    I found your blog a few weeks ago, and have already started planning my sons 2nd b-day party (which isn't until the end of Sept) I just love your ideas sooo much, and can't wait to incorporate them in my son's party. I wanted to see if you would be willing to sell or rent any of the larger props/items? I have been looking for a few of them online, and can't seem to find them. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Again, you are AWESOME and such an inspiration to party planning! I love throwing parties too, and your ideas are the BEST!
    Stephanie

68. Donna S says:

This is a long overdue THANK YOU post!

Thank you for sharing all of your great ideas! I was planning my son's 1st birthday party to be a football party until I came across your post and my brain went into overload. I did a double take when I saw your photo booth background because I had the exact fabric in my closet… so that sealed the deal for me and I went ahead and planned our little guys 1st party with many of your great ideas as inspiration.
    Here's the post if you want to see http://anothernewseason.com/?p=963

69. Party Supply says:

Very creative .You did a very lovely job and amazing . You did great ..!

70. Birthday Gifts says:

great post and a great party indeed.. :)

71. D&D Love4Ever says:

about 6 months ago i decided on a Circus Theme, for my sons 3rd birthday party. I came up with this theme because my son's nickname is PEANUT (you get it peanuts at the circus??) Anyway so here recently i started surfing the web for ideas and i came to your post and I'm going to borrow a lot of them! you went OVER THE TOP! You certainly get the MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!

72. Brandon says:

Oh my goodness!!!!! With two kiddos Kara, how do you find time to do all of this? I want to know your secret! AMAZING party!!!!

73. Anonymous says:

We're planning a carnival party for our boys who will be 3 & 4 at the end of the summer…what a fantastic job you've done and what great inspiration! :)

74. Monique says:

I'm in the planning process of my daughter's 3rd birthday, and I'm having a Carnival Theme. As I was making my list of ideas, games, party favors, etc. from places like Birthday in a Box, Oriental Trading, and eBay I didn't see any invites I loved. Invites are so important to me. They set the stage for the party. In searching for carnival booths and invite ideas, I came across your blog. Truly amazing. Awesome planning and fantastic ideas. The party is awesome, and I loved your invites! Would you please share your invite and label templates or are you willing to sell. Thanks!

Monique
    [email protected]

75. Anonymous says:

This is amazing! Did you make the cotton candy with that cotton candy maker? I was wondering if I should just buy prepackaged or make?

76. Jenni says:

This is absolutely adorable/amazing/inspiring and FUN! LOVE IT! And, would love to share some of these on my blog… feel free to contact me!

77. VeryVera says:

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth is wide open. I can't believe how beautiful your party came out. What an absolute inspiration. :)

78. Monique says:

How did you make the snow cone cupcakes?

79. kara's party ideas says:

thanks!
    i made the snow cone cupcakes with snow cone liners, and metal sno cone holders found at target :)
    i frosted the tops and rolled 'em in sprinkles.

80. Christina says:

I'm having a Carnival-themed party in a couple of weeks and would like to know what your experiences were like with the Airblown “Lightning Ball” Inflate Game (blow-up skee ball game)? I saw this on Oriental Trading, and the reviews were not the greatest. It's just so cute and would be perfect!

81. kara says:

ya, no problem! the lightning ball game worked great…we used it a few times and the kids had a blast. now however, the blower has stopped working as well and it won't infalte {only a little more than half way}. but like i said, we used it quite a bit before it went out. hope this helps!
    thanks!
    kara

82. rachael says:

How elaborate and beautiful! It's exactly what I'm working on! I actually saw the animal nose cups on the Oriental Trading Company website earlier this year and was inspired to do a circus party for this coming September. Unfortunately they have stopped making them now that I am ready to purchase. You wouldn't happen to have any leftovers?!

83. Akiko says:

WOW WOW WOW!

What attention to detail. This is absolutely amazing. This must have taken forever to put together!!! You can tell that this is a passion of yours, you put so much heart into it. Your boys are very lucky to have a mom like you!!! AMAZING job and I look forward to seeing your future parties!

84. TotallyPinkaholic says:

So many cute details in there! I´m impress! Love the body boppers! do you rent them or bougth them?
    Everything is so lovely and perfect!
    Just the most perfect circus party in the world!:)
    XOXO
    Totallypinkaholic

85. kara's party ideas says:

Thanks very much everyone! I bought the body boppers on orientaltrading.com!

86. shawngore says:

Wow! I needed inspiration for my daughter's circus/carnival-themed party, and now I have it!

Did you mention where you found the adorable animal photo-op panel? I love it!

87. Laurie says:

Amazing! I am going to try to replicate this as closely as possible….Thanks for the amazing ideas! Can you come to Colorado and set it all up :-)

88. Anonymous says:

Such amazing Kara!!!!

Kss from Buenos Aires Argentina!!!

89. Coco loves vintage says:

WOW! Now that's what I call a party! I bet your children will the most popular in School.
    I'm a new follower, LOVE your blog, you have some fantastic idea's, thanks for sharing :)

90. Audrey says:

KARA! this is amazing. I am throing a carnival party for my daughter…wondered if you might want to clear some space in your party closet and seel some of the decorations…I'd buy them off you? IS that something you'd be open to? All best, AUdrey

91. Cha Taylor says:

great! my daughter will surely love this birthday party theme! she loves Disney Jojo's Circus. Thanks for the post!

92. Anonymous says:

Hello. Where did you find the Big Top cardboard boxes you placed the cotton candy in? Thanks!

93. Anonymous says:

Wow! Perfect party! Dreams come true.

That´s THE PARTY!!!!!!!!

Where did you buy the top hats and the bow tie? I tried some stores that you mentioned, but…

LB

94. janet says:

you did an amazing job!!!!! you are very lucky for being so creative and your babies are lucky to have you. I was wondering how you did the names on the tickets if you can share the idea i would appreciate it very much. Janet

95. Aleasha says:

Do you have a email address or a way I can contact u PLEASE ur party is amazing ty aleasha

96. Catherine & Sofia says:

I am just starting to plan my daughter's 5th Birthday party and this is the theme we are going with. Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful ideas!!!

97. Gagan says:

this is such an inspiration n i have now successfully completed my little one's 1st bday party wth a similar theme….u helped m alot wth the ideas…hats off 2 u…

98. Mandy says:

What a great birthday!! Do you sell the decorations that you used after the birthdays? If you still have some of the circus decorations I would definitely be interested!! Please let me know what you do with all the leftover stuff!

99. kara's party ideas says:

Thanks! I found the cardboard boxes at the dollar tree!

100. Sabrina says:

You did an amazing job!!!! It all looks so adorable! I am planning my daughter's 5th birthday to be circus theme for April. I was wondering how you made the goldfish soap? Do you still have any of your games and decorations that you would be willing to sell? Where did you get your cotton candy from and the red tents used on your tables? You have basically the same stuff that I was going to buy so I was just checking!!! You can email me at [email protected] if you want to !! Thank you!!!

101. Anonymous says:

This is totally Wicked!! I have chose a circus theme for my boys 1st party and i would love to create something as good as this x

102. Tati Barros says:

ESTOU SIMPLESMENTE ENCANTADA COM SEU BLOG, TANTAS IMAGENS LINDAS E COLORIDAS QUE ENCANTAM QUALQUER PESSOA,AS MAMÃES ENTÃO NEM SE FALA…NÃO CONSIGO SAIR DAQUI,RSRSRS.ESTOU TE SEGUINDO!
    BJ
    TATI
    bytatibarros-al.bogspot.com

103. Dominique says:

i am in love with this party- it looks amazing… my little boys 1st birthday coming up in july and this theme wins hands down!

104. Alisha says:

OMG, My little girl will be one in a couple of months and I have had this circus party planned forever but I just needed something like this to really get me excited about it and give me some really good ideas! You did an amazing job, I'm such your cute little boys had a ball:)

105. Tosha Brown says:

Amazing! I am throwing my 2 year old a circus themed party! Where did you get the body bopper?

106. Monique says:

Oriental Trading has the Body Boppers and a bunch of other carnival supplies.

107. Jillian says:

I know this is a way old post, but I have a quick question for you. I'm planning a circus party for my triplets who are turning 6 and I was wondering…did you have someone manning each game booth, or did you just have the games out for the kids to play at the leisure? I'm trying to get all this crazy stuff figured out! Thanks!

108. kara's party ideas says:

Hi Jillian,

Yes, I asked my adult family members to man each activity station :]. Thanks!!

Kara

109. PerryinAustralia says:

oh this is amazing! Where did you get the clowns and shoes for the cup cakes from – they are too cool!!!

110. Anonymous says:

I just can not imagine with incredibly blog greatly that saved me! God bless you “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi

111. Carol says:

WOW!!!! I love it, I might syeal some of your ideas for my 7 year old daughter party….Again , very nice and creative

112. Rumi says:

I know this post is extremely old but are you selling any (or all) of your decoration pieces?

113. Livy says:

Great ideas!

114. Sabrina says:

I know I’m really late to this, but what a gorgeous party. Where did you find the ferris wheel?

115. BRAD says:

Hi, where can i get all the circus games from?

116. NADINA ACOSTA says:

DESDE ARGENTINA MIS FELICITACIONES POR LAS COSAS TAN LINDAS QUE PUBLICARON. SALUDOS.

117. Julie says:

Can you please tell me where you found the invitations for Kaden and Gavin’s birthday circus? Thank you!

118. Roll up! Circus Spectacular birthday invitations are in store! | I Will Invitations: invitations to entice and intrigue says:

[…] a. Fantastic circus party: http://karaspartyideas.com/2009/07/big-top-circus-party.html […]

119. Anonymous says:

Can you tell me how you went about painting the buckets as the elephant stands?
    The painting of the triangles looks perfectly spaced and clean lines and I was wondering how to go about doing this. Thanks so much

120. christie says:

Where did you get the ferris wheel?

121. Mari says:

Love it all! Could you please tell me where you found the napkins from? Also, the cute colorful tent tht all the color balls were under? I noticed a lot of stuff from ikea, love that store. Great job again. Planning my sons 2nd birthday for March.

122. Tabbi says:

Wow! Sooo fabulous! I would love to throw a party like that! A little bit on the curious side. If you don’t mind me asking, how much did the whole thing cost to put together! Regardless of the price, it looked like a blast!

123. Cumpleaños infantil: bienvenidos al circo | Bebestilo says:

[…] estos megáfonos llenos de colorido para que los niños chillen a su antojo… sólo apto para espacios […]

124. jillian says:

this party looks AMAZING! Great jon!

125. Anonymous says:

such a cute party!!! where did you find/print the name tags for the party favors?

126. Marcie says:

Such a great party! Im throwing a carnival party for my daughter’s 3rd birthday comming up soon, where did you find your tents and things?

127. Irene says:

Your party looks AMAZING! My daughter is turning 3 in two weeks and we are having a carnival party for her as well, so thank you for some great ideas! I just recently bought a cotton candy maker on ebay and I saw that it is the same one that you have in your pictures. I am just wondering if it worked out well for you at the party? I have read mixed reviews about it, some say great things and others say that it is very slow at making the cotton candy, so I’m trying to figure out whether I should pre make and bag the cotton candy or if the kids would think it was more fun to watch it being made (as long as it doesn’t take 10 minutes per person!) Any input would be great!!

128. shana says:

can you tell me where you purchased the body boppers?

129. Tangela says:

Hi!
    You did a great job! If I may ask, where did you find the Ferris wheel? So cute!

130. Lesley says:

SUPER CUTE!! We are doing a circus theme party for Halloween at my church.. was wondering if you are interested in selling any of the games or items

131. Liz says:

Love love love the party decorations. I was wondering where i can get the ferris wheel and carousel table top decorations?

132. Eunice says:

Does anyone know where to find those cute train boxes with the animals ??? They are doc cute I need them! Please anyone?

133. Tara Simons says:

Two questions about the carnival birthday party amazing job!

1. On the ticket booth that you painted, the “TICKETS” at the top did you paint that or is that some sort of decal?
    Also where did you get decal if it is a decal?

2. The item next to the ticket booth its like a three story high cage which you have party favors in where did you get that or what did you use to make that?

134. Eunice says:

Where did you find the mini tent with the bounce balls and the body boppers

135. 15 DIY Party Themes - A Little Craft In Your DayA Little Craft In Your Day says:

[…] Hosting a party any time soon, make it a themed party! Getting together with friends and family is always a good time, but it is even more fun with a theme! Whatever you are into from backing to Mindcraft, you will be able to easily trow a DIY themed party! Check out all of these great ideas: 1. Space Themed Party  2. Starbucks Themed Party 3. Mindcraft Themed Party  4. Baking Themed Party  5. Mexican Themed Party  6. Tiffany Themed Party  7. Art Themed Party  8. TMNT Themed Party 9. Soccer Themed Party  10. Rainbow Themed Party 11. Frozen Themed Party  12. Movie Themed Party  13. Princess Themed Slumber Party  14. Mermaid Themed Party  15. Circus Themed Party  […]

136. Simi says:

Where did you get/make the giveaway carnival boxes with personalized name tickets? I’m having the same theme for my son’s 1st birthday and would love these boxes for giveaways.

137. Tammie says:

My daughter is planning carnival themed party for her son, so i wondering where you found a few of your items that you had. The bucket that was yellow/red that was turned upside down with the lemonade on it, the paper mega phones that had sayings on them and also the ferris wheel that had the candy on it, can you please let me know where you found these, thanks for your time

138. Bea Harnois says:

Great source of information. Please send me your recommendations for entertainment for a circus 1st year old party (clown, balloon twister, face painting)
    Thank you so much!

139. 13 Circus-Themed Party Food Ideas To Wow the Hungry Guests! says:

[…] homemade, still lemonade is a lovely, traditional circus drink. If you serve it in a pitcher or a pour-yourself container […]

140. 15 DIY Party Themes - A Little Craft In Your DayA Little Craft In Your Day says:

141. Tiffany says:

Great party decor. I wanted to know where did you find the colorful stackable shelf at?

• Kara says:

They were shelves that I had in our toy room and honestly, it has been so long I can’t remember where I got them from! Sorry! You could use any colorful storage boxes stacked together though!

142. 15 DIY Party Themes - A Little Craft In Your Day says:

[…] 1. Space Themed Party  2. Starbucks Themed Party 3. Mindcraft Themed Party  4. Baking Themed Party  5. Mexican Themed Party  6. Tiffany Themed Party  7. Art Themed Party  8. TMNT Themed Party 9. Soccer Themed Party  10. Rainbow Themed Party 11. Frozen Themed Party  12. Movie Themed Party  13. Princess Themed Slumber Party  14. Mermaid Themed Party  15. Circus Themed Party  […]