Kara's Party Ideas Tangled + Enchanted Garden Birthday Princess Party | Kara's Party Ideas
Tangled + Enchanted themed birthday party with tons of ideas via Kara's Party Ideas #supplies #tangled #partyideas #decorations #invitation #cake #decor #plates #napkins #cups #cupakes

My next feature goes to this stunning TANGLED ENCHANTED GARDEN BIRTHDAY PARTY submitted by Sharon Pardon of Australia. What a beautiful party! I adore all the delicate touches. Sharon styled this party for her two daughters- Etna {who turned 7} & Lucia {who turned 4}. What lucky girls to have such a talented Mum! Sharon put her heart and soul into this party…making almost everything you see, including ALL the food, desserts & CAKES! Wow! So dreamy. I absolutely adore it all. Everything turned out gorgeous, Sharon. Thanks so much for submitting your party. Congratulations on being chosen as a feature!
Vendor Credits:

Drink dispencer, straws & swizzle sticks- The Little Big Company
Bunting circles on candybars {free download!}- Chickabug
Plates & cupcake stands- Mon Tresor
Ribbon candy- Lou Lou Events
Photography- Samantha Pearce
Favor Boxes- Candy Soiree’s

These darling party circles are a free download via Chickabug! Go here.

1. Anonymous says:

Love! WHere did your little white trays come from?

2. Carrie says:

Gorgeous! Is the doll a cake? I've never liked those doll cakes, but this one is fabulous!

3. Karla says:

Kara…this is so lovely! It is evident that you have an amazing talent.

4. Patita says:

So beautiful!!

5. Heather - Chickabug says:

Oh my gosh what a fabulous surprise!! I designed the little printable circles that are shown on the candy bars! : ) They're available for free through HowDoesShe.com, and for them to pop up in such a STUNNING party feature is just amazing!! : )

6. Our Family says:

Wow, Sharon (and Kara)!!!!!! Having a Tangled party for my 3 year old this Friday and it is nothing like this. (Of course, we are sharing it with a 6 year old boy cousin so it is not going to be as pretty.) Have gotten quite a few ideas for it from this site though. Hey, any ideas on how to make a bounce house and stinky, sweaty little ones pretty and delicate? =)
    Great stuff as usual!!!!
    I always enjoy.

Jodi

7. A To Zebra Celebrations says:

wow!!! amaaaazing!!

8. Tink says:

this is so girlish.. cool

works at office space rental makati

9. Anonymous says:

Where did you get the glass bottles?

10. Miranda says:

This is adorable!!! I love the movie Tangled!! If I ever have a girl I am SO using your idea! ha ha

11. Anonymous says:

hello, its me sharon from australia:) thankyou for all your wonderful comments:)I dont do dessert/lollies professional so it means alot.

Carrie – yes it is a dolly varden cake but i sculptered from two cakes, i think they were 7 inch round and ganached them and then cut/carved her skirt:) The doll was a present to my daughter, so it was nice to use her, i find wrapping the legs in plastic always a good idea;)

trays – i am assuming you mean the plates, they were from target, but you can source them from anywhere:)

Heather – so sorry i didnt mention you:( I had done little by little over a few months that i forgot where i had got most of the things, and to be honest i never thought of submitting the party, i was coaxed by my friends:)

jodi – uhmm lol no idea:) maybe turn the bounce house into a sort of castle:)

the bottles were plastic actually , even better because of breakage:) I got them from a promo ages ago..can use them again and again:)

thankyou again to everyone for your kind words:)

12. Anonymous says:

Sharon, so fantastic, congratulations on a great
    feature! Well deserved! x

Jessica

13. Ramana says:

I’m from Brazil. My daughter loves Rapunzel !! Your birthday will be “Tangled”.
    I wish you’re here…
    kisses,
    Ramana Menezes
    Salvador, Bahia, Brasil

14. […] Tangled Enchanted Garden Party via Kara’s Party Ideas […]

15. Debbie Wheeler Brady says:

Hi….what is the small round pink food item? sandwich or cookie? Awesome party!

16. Priscilla says:

Hey sharon. I loved the birthday party.. I have twin girls and wanted to do something unique, loved your idea. I was wondering where did you buy the white tree ( it looks like a tree) behind the tangled cake i believe thats what it is. It even has a little butterfly on it.. Thanks.

17. […] Tangled + Enchanted Garden Birthday  Party by Sharon Pardon. […]

18. Leah says:

Where did you find the pink and white polka dot food label printalbes? I can’t find anything like this anywhere. I saw that the party circles were from a free source but what about the other labels? Thanks and cute party!!!

19. carina says:

HERMOSO!!!

20. Cristina says:

Love your decorations!! Can you pkease let me know where can I get that tree yuo used in the decoration?

21. Maria says:

I am seriously loving the pink fluffy ball that’s hanging next to the ball with the one butterfly on it!!! nobody is mentioning that….where can I get one of those??! beautiful set up, by the way!!

22. […] Enchanted Garden Princess Party. This dreamy garden party features its sweet stands with a series display of ribbon candies, sweet cupcakes, cookies and red drinks. The pink and white paper lantern garland decorated with tissue flowers adds up sweet and delicate touch to this party.source […]

23. […] 1. Tangled Enchanted Garden Party  by Kara’s Party Ideas […]

24. Kristin says:

Also, wondering where you got the white tree from and the pink and white boxes. Beautiful

25. Charlotte From England says:

Hi there
    Your table is fantastic, the attention to detail simply amazing. Pls could you tell me did you cover/make the pink and white boxes? Is it a long box at the back and also the photo frame where did you get the middle bit from?
    Thank you so much in advance I shall be recreating it this weekend!!!

26. […] Tangle and Enchanted Birthday Party via Kara’s Party Ideas […]