Kara's Party Ideas Farm Party Ideas Planning Supplies Idea Cake Decorations Animals

farm

This darling FARM THEMED SECOND BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Amy Nation.

What an adorable party! I love all of the darling activity signs, they are so creative! I also love the cute farm wreath with fabric scraps and little mini wheels attached. This party is full of fabulous ideas that would work perfectly for an Animal or Western Party as well as a Farm Party.

The Farm party ideas and elements to look from from this adorable second birthday celebration are:

• The fun tractor cake
  • The cow print table cover
  • The cute farm straw toppers
  • The “T” made out of tires

Paper Animal Centerpieces and Cupcake Toppers: My Paper Pantry on ETSY
Cupcakes: The Cake Shop Tallahassee, Fl
Cookies: Cookie Tray Cookies on ETSY
Cake Pops: Sweet Whimsy Shop on ETSY
Cake: I did it myself!
Photography: Jennifer Powell Tallahassee, Fl
Food: Publix and Piggy’s (local Tallahassee restaurant)

Items and supplies used in this Farm Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

farm (118)

farm (11)

farm (2)

farm (78)

Farm Party with Lots of Really Cute Ideas via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #BarnyardParty #FarmAnimalParty #Party #Ideas #Supplies

farm (3)

farm (4)

farm (5)

farm (6)

farm (7)

farm (114)

farm (8)

See more of this party

1. Fiona says:

the most amazing barnyard themed party I’ve seen. Love all the details.

2. Tiffany says:

Adorable! Where did you get banner?

3. Emily says:

i love this where did you get some of the things.. if you could email me back ill send yah what i would like to know about…

4. Mandy Revela says:

PLease e-mail me, im int in buying some items for my sons 2nd birthday. Thank you. Mandy

5. Alexis says:

How did you get the decals on the straws and where did you get the decals?

6. Laura says:

Love this!! Where did you get so many of the tube tractors?

• Anonymous says:

Sorry just now seeing this. I bought them on sale as they were going out of production. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t try though. I would google tube toy! There were firetrucks and one other I can’t remember!

• Anonymous says:

I would google tube toy. I bought them in bulk on sale because they were doing away with the tractor model. They had two other varieties!

7. A says:

Did you make the wreath yourself? If so, how did you do it? If not, can you let me know where you got it from? I am thinking of doing a farm theme party for my sons 1st birthday in January.

8. Ashley Bown says:

could you tell me where you bought the juice containers? I love this party :)

Thanks!

9. Amy says:

I bought them on ETSY at Lola Loves A Party. Thank you!

10. Mallorey says:

i absolutely love everything about this party! Would love to know where you got the straw toppers as well as the centerpiece with the corn kernels! I really want to know where you got all of the little farm animal cut outs!!

Thanks so much!!

11. kim says:

i would love to get the directions on how to build the tractor?

12. […] the best of both worlds – vehicles and animals! Check out this adorable farm theme party at Moms and Munchkins for loads of […]

13. 20 John Deere Tractor Birthday Party Ideas - Pretty My Party says:

[…] you know someone who can create a life-size tractor like this John Deere Tractor Party Prop then you’re golden! It makes the perfect photo-op for all of the kids! You can even get […]