This impressive VINTAGE GLAM CIRCUS BABY SHOWER was submitted by Andrea & Amber of The Pink Gypsy.
Come one, come all, and check out this dazzling Circus Party! From the adorable animals all glamoured up to the fabulous mylar balloon backdrop… this party is just fantastic and is full of fun ideas that would be perfect for any circus/carnival themed event!
The Vintage Glam Circus party ideas and elements to look for from this fabulous event are:
- The darling circus animals all “glammed” up
- The fun mylar balloon “BABY” backdrop
- The cute cake stands adorned in pom pom ribbon
- The cute berry baskets filled with peanuts
- The cute doughnut hole kabobs
- The bottles transformed into drinking containers by adding paper straws topped pink glitter flags
- The fun balloon invitation
- The scrumptious cupcakes topped with raspberries
- and MORE!
This is what Andrea said about planning/styling the party-
“I am in LOVE with the gold mylar balloon trend and had to use them for a baby shower we hosted for a friend. Once I decided to go with a circus theme it all fell into place! I purchased the animals from Wal-Mart for $1.00 and Jazzed them up. The clear glass vases someone gave me, the baby bottles were from The Dollar Tree, I made the cotton candy holder from the Kraft boxes at Hobby Lobby and added gold glitter and wrapping paper. One of my favorite things about the shower were the invites, I designed the paper part then ordered the balloons from Ballon Imprinters , they were really great to work with and I only ordered 50″!!
Party Styling: ThePinkGypsyParties
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!