This darling FIFTIES DINER INSPIRED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Monica Arcinue of Homemade Parties
This party is absolutely charming; I seriously love so many details from it! For instance check out the adorable invitation and stationery! Also look for the darling cupcakes and retro themed sugar cookies… the list goes on and on! This party is packed full of ideas that are sure to impress!
The 50’s Diner party ideas and elements that I like best from this fabulous birthday celebration are:
- The adorable custom sugar cookies
- The darling diner invitation
- The fabulous sweet labels and tags
- The cute mini pancakes stacks
- The adorable sundae cupcakes
- The cute flowers placed in glass soda pop bottles
- and MORE!
Styling: Homemade Parties
Cake and themed cupcakes: Bite Me
Themed sugar cookies, burger cupcake and regular cupcakes: Iannes Sugarcraft
Hotcake skewers: Queensland Catering
Gumballs, candies, gummies, mini fries: Supermarket
Catering: Queensland Catering Services
Gum ball machines, wayfarers, and prizes: Divisoria
Chocolate Coated Candies: Dough-it-all
White and black flooring: Alabang Market
Food baskets: OLX
Custom Notepads and Diner Party Hats: Party Ready
Scene setter, foil balloons and cats eye glasses: Party City US
Printables: Ninang and Daddy
Host: Madz Seludo-Canillas
Photography: Little J Photography
50’s Diner Inspired Party Details:
This is what Monica said about planning the party- “My son, Lucas, celebrated his first birthday a couple of months back, and my sister and I put together an awesome 50s Diner-inspired party for him! It was a fun afternoon reliving the 50s – with guests coming in in their 50s look, munching on diner comfort food, playing hoola hoops and bubble gum blowing, all while 50s music was streaming in the background! It seemed like a scene straight out of the movie Grease!
My favorite elements from the party:
– The fact it was a do-it-yourself party! The late nights planning and cutting and gluing were all worth it!
– The wayfarer sunglasses, cat-eye glasses and soda jerk hats waiting for the kids by the entrance!
– The diner-themed treats by the dessert table with matching adorable dessert labels! Aint nothin but a burger and I met him on a sundae aaahhh, too cute!
– The table centerpieces, all of which came from my Coca-Cola collection! They were happy to be out of storage and finally taking spotlight!
– Our Candy Scooping Station with a D.I.Y. gumball machine! Flip over a claypot, put a huge fishing bowl on top of it and voila! Youve got yourself a candy machine”!