Come down the rabbit hole with this fun and funky party submitted by Martina Polimeni of Obiettivio Festa out of Varese/Italy! Why, I would even say that it’s fit for the Queen of Hearts herself!
Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party
Martina said it best when she described it with these words-
“It’s 5 o’clock! Tea time in Wonderland, but remember “don’t step on the mome raths!
There are carpets and pillows to have some rest; leave behind the reality and find yourself in Wonderland, where among the trees there’s a colorful sweet table full of treats waiting for you!! Everyone adored the hanging teapots with “ribbon tea”. Kids enjoyed candy carrots and as well as the real ones! As party favors some little tubes full of colorful queen’s hearts!”
Be sure to find these fun party ideas and elements while exploring Wonderland:
- A dessert table cover that mimics Alice’s dress
- An incredible Alice in Wonderland themed cake
- Hanging teapots with “ribbon tea”
- Cute directional arrows attached to tree branches
- Playing card garlands/banners
- Drink bottles filled with colorful drinks and straws with an added “drink me” label attached
- And a dessert table backdrop of cute and unique chairs
Don’t be late for the other fabulous Alice in Wonderland parties found here:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!