With touches of glitter, lace, royal carriages, and glass slippers to boot, I’m sure this little girl’s birthday dreams came true in this party submitted by McKenzie Ashcroft of Farm Girl
out of Oklahoma!
Cinderella Birthday Party
So, I love it when I am surprised or delighted in an otherwise traditional party, and this Cinderella party did just that with the sewing supplies set out for the mice to work on the dress for our celebrated princess and the darling Cinderella’s Carriage Company favor sacks. Very creative, indeed!
Don’t miss these dreamy details featured in this sweet third birthday celebration:
- A darling Cinderella-inspired carriage birthday cake
- The cutest Cinderella-inspired cookies
- Cinderella’s Carriage Company favor sacks
- An adorable pom-pom wand and glitter “3” adorning the cake table
- Ribbon tassel garland
- Lace tablecloths
- Royal invitation
- Royal coach dip
- Crown PB + J sandwiches
- Sewing-inspired & pumpkin centerpieces and props!
- and a Bibbidi Bobbidi Carriage photo booth!
Immerse yourself in this dream-like party by checking out this precious video done by Aubrey Lisa & for full party details check out the original party post via Farm Girl!
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!