Such beautifully elegant ideas and details are to be found in this adorable Princess 1st Birthday Celebration submitted by Sana of Time2Partay!
Princess 1st Birthday Celebration
With a complimentary color palette of pink + gold and stunning details as far as the eye can see, this princess party is sure to fill you up with ideas and inspiration perfect for any girly occasion!
Don’t miss out on these incredible details included in this perfectly-styled Princess 1st Birthday Celebration:
- Shimmering gold curtain backdrop with a vintage framed floral “1”
- Pink tulle sweet table skirt
- Floral plant favors that say “thank you for helping me grow”
- A wire framed dress form wearing pearls and a pink tutu
- Adorable glitter gold crown for the birthday girl
- Gold, glitter-dipped, mason jar centerpieces filled with fresh flowers and tied with pink tulle bows
- Princess-inspired cookies
- Floating pink + white balloons
This is what Sana shared about the party- “This 1st birthday party was for an adorable princess who deserves all the tutus & sparkle in the world! A gold & pink color combination is one of our favorites combinations for this theme. Since spring is finally here, we added some floral details in almost every section. We used a couple of pictures from the cake smash session we held days before the party as part of the birthday decor.”
Event coordination and design: Time2Partay
More 1st gold and pink celebrations found here:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!