In love and spinning over this Chic Cinderella Themed Birthday Party submitted by Michele Phillips of What Dreams May Become out of Vancouver/BC/Canada!
Chic Cinderella Themed Birthday Party
Centered around the phrase “Have Courage and Be Kind”, from the new live-action Cinderella, this lovely event will have you up on your toes, dancing, to its perfectly chic rhythm!
Here are some details included in this event that I find to be completely irresistible:
- Simple white cake topped with colorful flowers
- Removeable wall decal,hung above the dessert table,with the phrase “Have courage and be kind”
- Giant white balloons with vine streamers
- Cinderella-inspired cookies
- Leaf garlands + streamers placed throughout the partyscape
- White bird cages + crates used as decorations and sweets stands
- White framed chalkboard sign featuring the parties thematic phrase
- Coloring book and crayon favors, wrapped up and tied with royal blue scrap fabric
- And More!
Chic Cinderella Party Details:
This is what Michele shared about the party- “This was my daughters 3rd Birthday Party.
My daughter and I absolutely love the new Cinderella and were inspired by it to create a simple, fun party!
White Balloons from Heather and Gem
Faux greenery is from Michaels craft centre
Have Courage And Be Kind An amazing quote from the movie.
So when I saw it pop- up on my friends wall decal IG page, I knew it had to be mine !! It was super easy to put up and made the best backdrop. The best part about it is that it is removable ! (It is pictured here in copper )
For goody bags, Im kinda over the sugar party overload. So I got a colouring book and crayons, wrapped it up in scrap fabric (which happened to be royal blue, double win ) and called it a day.
We had a princess come and join us ( my sister ) and the kids were absolutely mesmerized!”
Love this princess party? Don’t miss these:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!