What better way to celebrate a first birthday party AND to give a big hoorah for kicking Cancer in the keister, than with a fabulous party?! Submitted by Kristin Hazelwood out of Texas, this event will warm your heart and give you party inspiration a plenty.
Pink & Gold Cancer-Free 1st Birthday Party
Be sure not to miss these subtle details displayed in this cherished event:
- An adorable pink + white rosette cake
- Cupcakes topped with pink “1’s” and mini gold bows
- Pink ruffled high chair banner
- Floating pink + gold balloons
- Crown headband and gold polka dot bib worn by the birthday girl during cupcake time
- Confetti sprinkled across the party tables
- Glitter gold “1” + name cake topper
- And last, but certainly not least, the cutest custom gold + white birthday girl + victor’s outfit!
This is what Kristin shared about the party– “Kaelyn was diagnosed with brain cancer at 4 months old. After surgery and 6 rounds of chemo, she was declared NED (no evidence of disease) at 11 months old. Kaelyn’s first birthday was a celebration of her triumph, no more chemo, being cancer free, and being back home at last! Kaelyn’s nursery is pink and gold, and as gold is the color for childhood cancer, it seemed only fitting to continue that theme.”
More cancer-free and 1st birthday fun to be found here:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!