My heart is fluttering and fleeting over this precious Floral 1st Birthday Party submitted by Mary Barham of The Forever Teacher out of Hattiesburg, MS!
So, if you’ve been searching high and low for perfectly precious party ideas, then this is the party for you! Its gorgeous tablescapes, fun activities, and beautiful party elements come together to create complete floral perfection…Seriously, it’s an event that will make your heart go pitter-patter; take a peek!
Here is a list of details you just can’t miss from this sweet first birthday celebration:
- Flower-filled push pops to shower the birthday girl
- Gorgeous white birthday cake adorned with a single flower at the center
- Beautiful floral embroidery wreaths hung over the sweet table
- Wood printed square plates and heart bowl place settings
- Flower pot painting activity
- Banners + bunting crafted from lush florals and greens
- Mylar “1” balloon bloom centerpieces
- Gold potted flower pots hung on white painted pallet boards
- Pink blooms stuffed in the drawers and arranged into centerpieces
- Apple pie pops
- Wishing tree for the guests to hang wishes on
- Babies breath crowns
- And “Seed you Later” chocolate seed packet favors!
Floral 1st Birthday Party
Floral 1st Birthday Party Details:
This is what Mary shared about the party- “We chose a floral party for our one year old princess because since the day she was born we realized… She is the only girl who has ever made flowers look good. We have taken floral pictures of her since the day she was born and each month we took flowers and designed the number of the month she was in.
I created floral push pops for guests to use after we sang happy birthday.”
Favors: chocolate seeds for “seed ya later”
Kids painted flower pots for their take home gifts.
We built a photo backdrop for guests to take pictures with Polaroid cameras
Guests wrote wishes for Harper to hang on the wishing tree.
Desserts: Monkey Kisses baked a simple floral cake, flower cupcakes, apple pie pops, and smash cake.
Photography: Jeremy Cooper Photography
Paper flowers for kids table: Paper Flora
Mother and daughter matching tutus: Tutu Moi“.
She only turns one once, right? Find more inspiration to add to the details already found in this party:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!