Swooning over this delectable Laduree Tea Party submitted by Sabeeha Akbarally of The Party Hostess
out of Colombo, Sri Lanka!
From the adorable Laduree shop front dessert display to the beautiful tea tablescape covered and adorned with beautiful florals, this event is one that any Laduree extraordinaire must see!
The party elements I simply can’t get enough of from this lovely event include:
- A darling Laduree gift box-inspired cake
- Mismatched floral china + place settings
- Cake set atop a darling white garden table with 2 matching chairs
- Laduree shop front dessert display
- Tea cup floral arrangements
- Crystal goblets
- Tea table covered in white lace
- Lovely white chiavari chairs lining the tea table
- Decorated sugar cubes placed at the base of each tea cup
- And beautifully scrumptious-looking sweets titled with gold framed labels!
This is what Sabeeha shared about the party- “The moment I walked into my first Laduree store I fell in love & as a party planner of course my next thought had to be, “I’m planning a Laduree inspired party!”, and 3 years later I made it happen!”
Design Concept & Coordination: The Party Hostess
Cakes, cupcakes, mini cakes, cookies & macarons: Caked
Catering: Dottie’s English Tea Room
Laduree Tea Party
Don’t you love the ideas inside this 30th birthday party? See more here:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!