I am sweetly swooning over here and I know you will be to, once you set eyes on this Majestic Under the Sea Birthday Party submitted by and styled by Zoe Lee of Joy & Co. Events
, out of Perth/ Western Australia/ Australia!
This gorgeous party spread, filled with elegance, beauty and whole lot of under the sea charm, will not only fill you up with breathtaking party ideas, but is sure to take you to a whole new realm of under the sea imagination!
The party elements I’m just dying for you to see from this gorgeous birthday celebration, include:
- Sea urchin donuts
- Gorgeous under the sea-inspired cakes- one including a spectacular leafy sea dragon topper
- White ceramic figurines + dishes
- Jellyfish jello cups
- Shimmering circle + scale-inspired dessert table cover covered with sheer bunched runners
- Glass treasure chest filled with beads and sea life decor
- Starfish ribbon tassel wands
- Metal/tin dessert trays, platters and floral vases
- Clam macarons
- Beautiful cake + beverage table with a sea green bunting + garland backdrop
- Beautiful sea-inspired floral arrangements + centerpieces
- Dip dyed cotton loot bags filled with golden treasure and pearls
- And cute corked favor jars filled with sea salts, adorned with silver shell charms!
Photography: Erin McKenzie Creative
Styling: Joy & Co. Events
Sea Urchin: Donuts Bites by D
Flowers: Blush Botanic
Cake: Blonde Baking Mama
Macarons: Belladonna’s Sweet Treats
Plates, Cups & Napkins: Ruby Rabbit Partyware
Majestic Under the Sea Birthday Party
Majestic Under the Sea Party Details:
This is what Zoe shared about the party- “My daughter Amy chose her Under the Sea 4th birthday theme an hour after the guests had left for her 3rd birthday party! She had been dreaming of this party for so long I knew we had to make it something special. Once we found the stunning sequin fabric I knew this would be a soft and pretty take on Under the Sea.
Amy loves Octonauts and has memorized a LOT of oceanic facts and creatures. So rather than go the traditional route I tried to incorporate some of the creatures she is so fascinated by, leafy sea dragons, jellyfish and sea urchins. Unfortunately the colossal squid did not make the cut! The wonderful vendors I worked with created the prettiest of edible treats in our colour palette of sea green, peach and silver. The most incredible of these was the caramel filled sea urchin donuts created by Bites by D and the stunning cake by Blonde Baking Mama with my handmade leafy sea dragon cake topper.
For favors I created star fish ribbon wands accented with strings of pearls. I also dip dyed the cotton loot bags which were filled with golden treasure and pearls. Together Amy and I mixed up mermaid lagoon salts, scented with essential oils, for her guests to remember the day. These were bottled in jars adorned with silver shell charms.”
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!