Getting ready to plan this years St. Patrick’s Day festivities? Maybe a Colorful Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day Party will be the theme for your green-wearing, cheek-pinching, shenanigan-filled event!
Colorful Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day Party
This party submitted by Victoria Lavertu of vixenMade Parties out of Canada is full of fun ideas that are sure to help! And with its added rainbow decor + color palette you just can’t go wrong!
Be sure to spot these fabulous details left behind by a little Leprechaun:
- Cupcakes topped with candy rainbows and placed in green chevron liners
- Darling rainbow garland banner strung up behind the dessert table
- Chocolate covered rainbow pretzels
- Rainbow fruit kabobs
- Hanging rainbow cloud decorations
- Glitter gold ribbon wrapped around Leprechaun party hats, sweet stands and made into straw flags
- Green milk drinks with colorful striped paper straws
- Pots of gold (chocolate coins)
- Alternating color square place mats
- and Leprechaun party hat favors!
This is what Victoria shared about the party-
“Since we love rainbows so much, we celebrated St. Patty’s Day with a rainbow party.
We had a small get together with goodies, crafts and colouring.
Aside from the treats at the dessert table, we made some rainbow necklaces with fruit loops cereal and also had some fun colouring and activity sheets. Plus, each child got a leprechaun party hat!”
Paper straws: Pick Your Plum, Revolutionary Events by Rochelle & Bulk Barn
Gold glitter sticker paper: Dollarama
Leprechaun hats: Dollarama
Rainbow striped ribbon: Michael’s
Ribbon: Dollar Tree
Paper plates: Dollar Tree
Green garland: Michael’s
Find more gold at the end of the rainbow with these colorful parties:
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!